Coolbredcanine is not a company to store you studs potential.They are hard to communicate with and do not have any professionalism.

We felt tricked by these people with their promises and lies. Steer Clear of them. After paying our money and waited for some follow up communication we started to investigate and found that they are not viewed as a good company and have many problems. Many of the problems sound far worse than ours.

We feel fortunate that we did not get duped for more than we had already spent.Please be careful here, find a reputable company, your dogs future depends on it!

Had an Experience with Cool Bred Canine?

Comments

Carpinteria, California, United States #1191556

I'm trying to contact them here, 6 years later and they are as BAD or worse... WTH?

I was considering using them as they are at our local show right now.However I decided to do some research on them today before I used them.

I was not really happy with the way he represented himself. When I commented that I had only heard of ICSB, (which is true) he immediately started badmouthing them. This did not set well with me. I am a business owner and have always felt that if you have to badmouth your competition then you must be afraid of them.

The other thing that rubbed me the wrong way was his attitude.The sun was in my eyes so I was looking down a little as I was talking and he told me to to look at him while I was talking to him.